“Humor is the great thing, the saving thing. The
it crops up, all our irritation and resentments slip away,
and a sunny spirit takes their place.”
~ Mark Twain
Watch the XM Radio
- nothing like seeing the Firesign Theatre in action :-)
Britney Spears' bloated body? How many monitor lizards would it
take to eat her?
(the band 801)
having fun - a bozo nose and inflatable shoes for ms
She has enough problems without people poking fun at her (but good
it's just so easy). Everybody knows,
, we wouldn't worry anymore... ;=)) Well, please tell
Shed A Tear For Me"
, just because she drives nicer cars :)
Sexpot Virgins: The
Media's Sexualization of Young Girls
- Professor M. Gigi Durham
discusses the corporate media's sexual objectification of girls and how
to help young women fight regressive media messages
Well, Celine Dion says, "That's
The Way It
Monitor Lizards (5:34) -You, yes You, the one with the
computer, are sitting in Peter Bergman's seat watching the show:-)
High bandwidth video 150k
Low bandwidth video 30k
And Dear Friends, don't forget to watch the Reverend Bill Barnstormer
as he intoduces his friend The
, Don't want to miss this one. Bring the
- "One Organism, One Vote!" - Whatever you do, be sure to cast away
vote at the upcoming Surrealist Party convention , February 29th.
not insane, and not responsible.
- 6 inches off the ground so no one falls off...
- the Guaranteed Annual Year
- One organism, one vote !
- One man, one channel !
Firesign Theatre's Reverend Barnstormer from the First Reformed Church
Fiction welcomes The
to discuss the evils of masturbation
Up This Day
- The classic sermon from the Rear Reverend
- Red Greenback and the Blue Boys play their country
- The Mz. Information talk show theme
Mutt & Smutt - The store where 'everything you need is
- Look out for those plastic brakes with the look of
- "Give us a minute and we'll wipe the World
or Be Eaten
- The hot new release from White Brains On Toast
Invasion Training Film
- "Two flying saucers have just landed
on my plate..."
- NPR refused to play it, because it was too
difficult to understand. You be the judge
- "I walked away with over 130 dollars worth of
hams in my pants, and it only cost me 50 bucks and 60 days..."
- You too can make money raising these wonderful little
animals. Oh oh, look that one's getting away!
- Judging from the current field of candidates, he may be
our best hope in the next election...
Night Whispers! - piercing the conspiratorial
, he is in your family? No? Yes...
- "It's in the water! That's why it's yellow!"
- "I've been drinkin' this beer for pretty near a hundred
From The Spaced Out Mind Of Phil Proctor. He has a newsletter.
needs "A Few Good Laughs". Yes, President Papoon Wants You!
- Do the
names Alfred Hitchcock or Nick Danger mean anything to you?
'Firehead' (fan) Web
Creator of the
character Tweeny on his "How Time Flys" album - don't miss his
- Radio Free Oz is back! Not the Millennium the Millennials Expected
With your hosts, Peter Bergman and David Ossman
The Firesign Chat
Follow the rubber line to your seat (and rubber walls to match) - every
night at 9pm EST. The chat is HTML based so you don't need an IRC
It's just a regular web page that does chat.
Hosts of the Firesign Chat and The Jimmy Lee and Bambi Show on CNI
every Saturday from 5-8pm EST - excellent tech news and a fun chat
The Doctor is In... sound technician for the Firesign Theatre
Otherwise known as "Doctor Headphones" in the Firesign Chat
Playwright and bain of anyone who dares to call themself a chef
- Pen-Elayne on the web
RIP George Carlin
Linguist: Remembering George Carlin's literary genius
- No one, not Obama, not Hillary Clinton and certainly not John McCain,
the zeitgeist of the vanishing American dream so well as Carlin.
Monty Python's Flying Circus - "You Are All Individuals!"... "Yes!!
We Are All Individials!!"
- "The Little Wrascall Has Spirit!!" "Yes he
did, sir..." - from The Life Of Brian
- "I feel I could do much better with a government
grant..." - from the Silly Walks skit
RIP Bill Hicks
Andrew Dice Clay - some say that I've lost a few years of my life.
all I did was buy a suit! It was 40 Too Long ;)
- His deadpan humor will have you rolling on the floor with laughter
A FEW WORDS FROM THE VISIONARY STEVEN WRIGHT
: - http://www.weather.net/zarg/ZarPages/stevenWright.html
Three Dead Trolls In A Baggie - Canadian humor, eh?
"An Opinion On Abortion" - You'll never look at the
about abortion the same way ;) - "Me and my wife are simple folkk..."
Listen to his"In
the Guise Of Security"
rant about America drifting toward a police
Fear your ears, little mice... the_ah
are in charge
John Kelso - humorous commentary from Austin, Texas
guy can't drink enough to prepare himself for "Sex in the City"
Tiny Tim - if for no other reason than his song "Tip-Toe Through The
The Marx Brothers
- "Hail Freedonia!"
"Any man who hates children and pets can't be all bad..."
Listen to his"Temperance
- here's their classic"Who's
here's their bit about a karate class gone haywire, called"Boot
To The Head"
we all know from the scripture of Wozniak,"The
Shall Inherit The Earth"
- Milton Berle and friends roast celeberties - Here
of 3 of their bits
, starting with Arrrrrrnold and moving on to the
- Check out his weekly broadcast of LeShow
the kids should know that "Life's
Suck When You Grow Up"
Are you an environmentalist or an advocate for
animal rights? Well, "Save
- He's "Har-Larious"Are
You An Illegal Alien?
Jeff Foxworthy - "Here's Your Day..."
- The classic comic strip
- "We have met the enemy... and They is Us!!"
- Political humor
with a twist
- Flash animated political cartoons
Weird Al Yankovic
- Not only are
parodies of popular tunes amazing, but his musical production is on par
the best you'll hear in the Top 10.
As a big fan of a certain unline auction site, I
really enjoy Weird Al's parody called "eBay"
- RIP - His humor was healing to a divided society
Watch his classic skit with Chevy Chase The
RIP - a very talented comedian who left us way too soon
Watch his interview withPaul
you say "Nanu, nanu...?" Get help ;-)
We all sometimes think
death, but it might not be the Grim Reaper... It might be"The
- This one definitely needs more beta testing ;-
Be sure to watch the movie"Good Morning Viet Nam"
Williams plays a rather unorthodox DJ for Armed Forces Radio
the Viet Nam War. Very funny (in a darkly ironic sort of way) and
serious, as the subject should be treated.. The gay bar owner keeps
for naked pictures of Walter Brennan ("No brag, just fact..." ;-)
Saturday Night Live - need one say more?
Chris Farley is a "Motivatioal Speaker"
and for los niños, a "Spanish Motivational
If you've ever been a fan of
the TV game show Jeopardy, you're going to want to see these wonderful
- RIP a wonderful talent who died way before her time. One of the
who made the early Saturday Night Live extrordinarily funny.
political officers and various other a-holes have you in a fit?
listen to her"Let's
Talk Dirty To The Animals"
(definitely _not_ a children's song ;-)
Take over budget of
private companies beyond reach of law.
Get hired by those
companies at higher pay.
To let them know we're six billion ignorant schmucks about to destroy